Friday, November 18, 2011

Wow

Like so many others, when I started this blog I thought I would write such wonderful posts on a regular basis. Wow, was I ever wrong... So, here I am giving it another try.

It looks like the last post I made was well over a year ago and a lot has changed. Since then we have moved a couple times and have recently settled back into the north Texas area. We absolutely love where we are living now!

My sweet baby girl has grown so much and we are loving every moment with her. She is 15 months old and loves to talk up a storm. I don't know exactly how many words she can say now (way more than 20), when I try to list them out I always forget quite a few. She's definitely a talker.

Well, my plan is to make this a regular occurrence, so we'll see. Hope to see you soon.

~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment