Saturday, May 29, 2010

Relaxing

So nice to finally have a truly relaxing day. I think this must be the first one I've had in months and months! Since I can never manage to sleep in on a Saturday, I woke up a little early and just chilled in the living room and watched the morning news until Sweet Man got up too. He has a book he has to read for school, so I turned the T.V. off and played on the internet for a while. Then at 10 we headed out the door to get pedicures. :)

Yep, Man got his first pedicure today and he really liked it! If only they didn't cost so much we'd probably go more often. My friend and co-worker gave me a gift certificate to a mani-pedi spa so I could be pampered, and it was much appreciated!! I've been wanting him to get one for a long time now, so I insisted he go with me. It was fun watching him get his hot rock massage pedicure (and watching the lady try to get the calluses off his feet!).

After that, we stopped by mom and dad's for a little bit and then headed home. Other than the pedicures and a rented movie at home, I've done absolutely nothing, and I like it!! Too bad there are 2 laundry baskets full of dirty clothes hollering at me. :( Think I may take a nap now.

~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment